09 August 2006

Our stuff might be arriving on Friday!

Our stuff might be arriving on Friday! It's on a truck making its way from Maryland right now. The driver will call to confirm his actual arrival time. It could get delayed to Saturday. But it will be here in a few days! Yay!

Mike is supposed to get home Friday night but he's going to try to come home sooner. So, I may be taking the delivery myself, but that's okay. I'd rather do that than delay the delivery any longer. Besides, it's not too hard to accept the delivery. The movers bring everything up from the truck. Then they unpack all the boxes and put all the furniture together for you, and take all the empty boxes and packing materials with them so you don't have to worry about throwing out all that crap yourself. I just need to find a place to stash the cats for a couple hours while the movers are here. I guess the bathroom will be okay for them.

Now I'll spend the next two days arranging the stuff we currently have, trying to figure out where all the new stuff will go.

No comments: