24 October 2006

I don't think I'll have to do an arms workout today. I did a huge grocery shopping this morning and carrying everything in from the car, including 2 good-sized pumpkins for carving jack-o'-lanterns, was a lot of work for my long skinny arms. I bought food for making some of Mike's favorite meals over the next few nights. I also stocked up on some stuff so I won't have to go shopping right away when we get back from Los Angeles on Sunday. I always get a little lazy for the first couple days that Mike's gone.

I am an addict. Of politics news. I have MSNBC's special all-day-long politics coverage on today. Tim Russert just came on! It's exciting to see Rhode Island in the national politics spot-light. Whitehouse has pulled ahead in the polls, and I'm surprised. Rhode Island is loyal and Chaffee has been good to it. But Rhode Island is also fiercely independent.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

exciting I know! I actually was surprised to know that lil Rhody is 50% Independent.