05 January 2007

hermit

I've got all my supplies in place for hunkering down this weekend to sew my coat. I did a big grocery shopping so I have plenty of food. Netflix has informed me that The Devil Wears Prada and a disc of Six Feet Under episodes will be arriving in my mailbox today, so plenty of visual media. All the fabric and patterns I ordered during the Christmas breakdown should start landing on my doorstep today. (The sight of the new materials piling up motivates me to "Just keep sewing, just keep sewing. Just keep sewing, sewing, sewing.") Yesterday I cut out the second fabric and all the interfacing. And I fused all the interfacing to the fabric, so I really can start the actual sewing part of the sewing project.

If you don't hear from me in a few days don't bother sending a search party. I'll be quite content with death by tweed.

(Pic is yarn-died woven cotton that just arrived from ReproDepot.com.)

No comments: