14 March 2007

Stephanie and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

My laptop randomly shut itself off twice this morning, and between the two shut-downs, the power went out for no reason.

When I realized digital clocks were blinking 12:00 due to the power outage, I started resetting them and broke Mike's alarm clock.

You know how people make jokes about not being able to set their VCR clocks from blinking 12:00? It's supposed to be the standard of techno -phobes and -fogies I guess. I ask, who still uses a VCR regularly? Ours isn't even plugged in, and it doesn't have a clock anyway. Our DVD player doesn't have a clock on it. Digital cable boxes update the time automatically. I think it's time to replace the "VCR test" with something more modern.

The computer and power problems made me frustrated with work, since I kept losing emails and Word docs.

I made cranberry nut bread that tasts yucky. Yet I keep snacking on it, just to make sure.

What the hell does religion have to do with global warming? I can't wrap my head around this one. The Religious Left thinks that global warming is about to break-up the Religious Right.

No comments: