11 April 2007

I just heard an avalanche from the other room. I'm positive it's due to Ellie + papers or something else on the desk. There weren't any crashing/breaking sounds, and the wedding invitations are squirreled away in a safe place, so I'm not going to bother getting up to investigate yet.

Our good deed attempt from last week did not work out. While the training looks great and fun, once you pass the training course you're on a year's probation where you have to dedicate a lot more time than we can to searching and rescueing. Plus there's the fact that we'll be moving relatively soon. If not a year from now, then within 2 years from now. So we really couldn't put in the time commitment, and it would have been a waste of resources for them to train us then have us leave them.

Our next good deed: We're donating a rice cooker to Salvation Army...

We're going to Yosemite this weekend! Yay! And we're going to San Diego in 2 weeks! Yay!

And on Monday I start my fitness boot camp. Mike and I are still attempting to get up early and run together a couple times a week.

No comments: