04 May 2007

Next week is my last week of fitness camp. I feel like that man to the left there. After yesterday's strength training I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I think today will be something cardiovascular. Tomorrow we're having a session at a climbing gym. We certainly stay active for a full hour.

I'm not certain how much my fitness has improved. We did a test at the begining--push-ups, timed mile, etc. I don't think my mile will be much faster for the final test. We're not doing the kind of working out that I need for improving my running signficantly. I'm hoping to increase the number of push-ups I can do (my original number is embarrassingly low). My body mass index was in the good-to-fair range. Ultimately I'd like it to be closer to excellent, but I really don't know how much it will actually change over just four weeks.

Time for my light breakfast.

No comments: