18 May 2007

So, those shoes (see yesterday's post). I was standing on a corner waiting for Mike, wearing my blue Franny Glass coat with a little bit of brown herringbone skirt peeking out underneath and those shoes and a little old man--a well-dressed, probably 100-year old man--walked up to me and started telling me how much he liked my shoes. My husband is a lucky man, but he shouldn't make such a pretty girl wait. That's the summary of what he said. He wasn't harrassing or threatening or vulgar in any way, but it was just a smidge creepy at first.

Mike and I wanted to see the Picasso exhibit at SF MOMA last night, half-price night. But it didn't occur to me to buy tickets online, and the line was around the block when we got there. So we decided to go to dinner early instead. I'll buy tickets online today for a weekend viewing.

No comments: