14 May 2007

We had a somewhat domestic weekend. After spending last weekend making 8 centerpieces for the wedding, we did absolutely nothing wedding-related. Was it wise to take that time off? I don't know. I still have many, many favors to make.

Mike went biking, we went walking together. Did some light house-keeping. Mike baked brownies.

I hit the sewing room with a vengence. I took out a nearly-finished jacket and worked on it so it's even closer to being finished. It just needs closure. (Ha, ha.) I cut out a shirt. I traced two pants patterns and started making a muslin of one of them. I am Sewing With a Purpose (not SWAP, which is Sewing With a Plan). We will most likely be moving again a year from now and I want to move clothes instead of boxes of fabric. So I'm sewing down my stash. I also need some summer clothes and I need neutral pieces to go with some of my more colorful pieces.

Coming up later this week: The Gluten-Free Beer Taste-Test. The BevMo near us has three different kinds of gluten-free beer and I've spent the last few days trying them.

No comments: