12 September 2007

argh

I've been tagged by Vicky.

1) You have to post the rules before you give the facts.
2) Players must list one fact that is relevant to your life for each letter in your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name then use a name that you like.
3) When you are tagged, you must write a post containing your own middle name game facts.
4) At the end of your post, you must tag one person for each letter in your middle name. Don’t forget to comment them telling that they are tagged and to read your post to get the rules.

I recently acquired a middle name. Thankfully it's short. Smith.

S. Sewing. That's an easy one. I like to do it. Although, I haven't done any recently.
M. Moving. We moved from San Diego to D.C. to San Francisco in one year, including two cross-country drives. And we'll most likely be moving again within the next few months. It's exhausting, but I enjoy the change of scenery.
I. Ice cream. It's my favorite food group.
T. Tchotchkies. I bet you thought I was going to say I like to travel here. Well I do, and travel and tchotchkies go hand-in-hand for me. I buy them for myself and Mike buys them for me when he's traveling alone. I have them from South Korea, Jordan, Iraq, all over Europe and the U.S. And I love them all.
H. I grew up in a Haunted House. Seriously.

I'm not going to tag anyone. But if you decide to do the meme, give me a shout-out.

(I can't believe I just said "shout-out".)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tee hee you did say shout out