14 April 2009

Long Time, No Blog

Pheeewwww.

That's me blowing the dust off of ye olde blogger.com.

1. Grendel. His passing has left a cloud over our household and I just haven't been in the mood to blog.

2. Social Engagements. Many of them work-related, have left me exhausted.

3. Study. For now I'll stick with generic Career Development as an explanation. My reading stack includes Middle East for Dummies, Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, and Essentials of World History. I also have to read the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Economist regularly. You know what I really dislike? Reading the newspaper online. I love the aesthetic of the paper and the cup of coffee. Flipping the pages. It's just not the same on a computer.

I actually have lots of things to talk about and I hope to get around to them soon.

No comments: