12 June 2006

Some points of possible minor interest:

*According to another friend out in SF, the apartment-loft thing is not in a nice, charming neighborhood. Kids, that's why we don't lease apartments without seeing them in person first. You can't trust anyone else's opinion to be the same as yours.

*Within moments of my stepping back to smile at my sparkling clean apartment, Grendel got sick and puked. Twice on the carpet. Once in the kitchen. He's working on a hairball. I think we'll need to rent a carpet cleaner to pick up some of the puke stains. Most of them come up with a great cleanser my mom found (Simple Solution Cat Stain and Odor Remover, available at PetSmart), but a couple stains are really stubborn. Oh, how I hope we get an apartment with little-to-no carpet!

*Mike has his final practical exam this week. Keep your fingers crossed for him.

No comments: