07 November 2006

Vote Vote Vote Vote

I voted this morning. One night last week I set aside some time to find and go over my sample ballot, and it made me feel better about voting. Then I watched that HBO documentary and it made me scared again. But I decided to go out and do it. My polling place was at someone's house, which was weird. I'd never heard of that. But I brought my trusty sample ballot with me, very carefully filled in the circles, and scanned my ballot away. Hope it works!

Now I can succomb to the head cold I woke up with this morning and over-indulge on MSNBC election coverage. (I *heart* one of their newer political analysts, Mike Barnacle. What a great name.) Keep an eye on the Rhode Island senate race bewteen Chaffee and Whitehouse. To me that's the most exciting one, knowing Rhode Islanders and their finnicky ways.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Wait- is that Mike Barnacle of the Boston Globe? Interesting... If it's him, he's a regular on the Imus show... I "heart" him too.

Whitehouse! I'm actually surprised and the wait continues for us Virginians.

Stephanie said...

Yes, that Mike Barnacle.