04 December 2006

I Want My Coffee Robot!

Sewing is hip: Circling Back to Sewing.

In other news, when will science produce a coffee-making robot for me? This is exactly what I want: Something that makes the coffee (simple coffee-maker with a timer technology that's been around for ages), then like a rolling hot plate on a pedestal, wheels it into my room, right next to my bed, so I don't even have to get up to have my first cup of coffee in the morning. There can be a little docking station in the kitchen where it puts itself back when I'm through with it in the bedroom, and maybe it can even be hooked up to the water, like the ice machine in a refridgerator door, so all I really have to do is add some coffee beans every few days. I imagine it would be handy for parties, too. At the end of dinner, press the remote, and a few minutes later, your hot coffee waiter pulls right up to the table for each guest. I think the Roomba manufacturers should get right on this!

No comments: