04 December 2006

I just got back from a run. It's high time I got my butt in gear and got back out on the street. Can you believe that it only dawned on me this morning that I should take my ipod with me? In college I got out of the habit of running with headphones because my coach discouraged it for training runs when we ran as a group--those took place 5 or 6 times a week, leaving little opportunity for running on your own. Yes, it's taken me this long to break some of those habits developed for competitive training. It's always so refreshing when I remember that I can run any way I want to now. So, I'm having a Tenacious D kind of day and the guitar rock plus hilarious lyrics distracted me from how much running sucks. (We don't have The Pick of Destiny cd yet. hint, hint.)

Tonight is the last new episode of Heroes for a few weeks!

No comments: