11 January 2007

early morning random stuff

My laptop cam takes photos in mirror image.

This pattern is the first from my recent Lanetz Living spree that I'll be tearing into. For knit tops for my SWAP I had planned on using a tried-n-true Jalie t-shirt pattern. But I'm going to give this one a try. I'll do a muslin first. Normally I wouldn't for a t-shirt, but this pattern uses a zipper, and I think that's odd for a t-shirt. However, the fabrics I'd like to use are stretchier than the ones recommended (stretchy polyester--ick--I can feel the static electricity in my hair just thinking about it), so I'm hoping I can at least get the v-neck over my big head without a zipper. (Click the image to see it larger.)

Join the campaign to bring "riv" back into use!

Vegan Fashion in the New York Times.

No comments: