19 January 2007

I've been tagged.

I was tagged by Shannon!

Here's how it works. I get tagged. I reveal five things I've never posted in this blog before. I tag five more people.

Some of my revelations are pretty lame.

1. A few years ago I had four children's books published. They're out-of-print and hard to find.

2. I've seen ghosts. My parents' house was haunted.

3. My parents recently sold that house.

4. I had no middle name until I got married and made my maiden name my middle name.

5. I went to high school with Vicky, one of the next tag victims. She and her husband are the people responsible for Mike and me getting together.

Now, the hard part. Thinking of five people to tag. Vicky, Lisette, LornaJay, Marji, Eva.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How cool it must be to have books published. Wow, I know an author!

Anonymous said...

That's not the half of it. They came with stuffed animals...

Stephanie said...

Yes, that's right. Each book came with an accompanying stuffed animal. Ermine, Gray Wolf Pup, Snowshoe Hare, and Lynx.