25 October 2007

Bug this.


Originally uploaded by girl_in_bleue
The other day there was a beautiful praying mantis skulking about the steps to my apartment. Luckily I (somewhat obnoxiously) now bring my new camera around with me wherever I go so I can snap pictures of the cool stuff, like this. (Click on the picture to see more on flickr.) If I had been thinking even more quickly, I may have put the camera in movie mode to capture it crawling around.


A little cross-promotion here... My mom and I made gluten-free pierogi and you can read all about it at pierogi part 1 and pierogi part 2.

2 comments:

TheyDHD said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that angle! Fabulous capture.

Stephanie said...

Thank you! Luckily I saw it before I stepped on it! I was thrilled to see a praying mantis so close up.