20 October 2007

Ceramic Grendel


Ceramic Grendel
Originally uploaded by girl_in_bleue
My mom and I spent the day in San Francisco today. We spent most of our time visiting Japantown for the first time. I can't believe I waited so long to check out this area! Not only is there a whole store full of ceramic Grendels (for more on Grendel, visit his blog), there are stores full of fantastic Japanese stuff. I bought some tea cups at the dollar store, Ichiban Kan. I bought stationary for finally sending thank-you notes from the wedding at a book store. We had a great lunch (sushi, of course).

(Clicking on the photo will take you to the full set on flickr.)

We finished the day with a walk down the so-called crookedest street, Lombard Street between Hyde and Leavenworth. (It's not really the crookedest, it's just more picturesque than the actual crookedest street.)

No comments: