1. High-speed internet is so awesome I can't even talk about it.
2. It's not shorts and flipflop weather every day in New England. I have to check temperatures and dress appropriately. Long sleeves? Socks?
3. Is it important for me to know who people like Snooki and the Kardishians are? They seem to be everywhere yet I can't figure what they do exactly.
4. I can only spend a maximum of twenty minutes in a large store, like Wal-Mart or even Stop & Shop before I get a headache. Too much stuff! Too many choices. I need toothpaste. There are literally a hundred different options.
5. Speaking of large stores, I'm also overwhelmed by large parking lots. And how they are mostly empty these days.
6. A good hotel is also so awesome I can't even talk about it.